What will we do?
The street photography workshop deviates from the traditional touristic circuit of Cusco to get closer to the less known corners of the city. The tour is guided by the talented Peruvian photographers Adriana Peralta and Miguel Palomino, who provide support and recommendations to obtain the best photographs. The journey lasts 3 hours starting at the Main Square and continues to Plazoleta Espinar, Plaza San Francisco and San Pedro; sceneries filled with colour and identity present in food stalls, people and local businesses. After this tour, the group returns downtown for a break in the imposing Coricancha Temple. The tour ends with a visit to the San Pedro market.
- Workshop for fits, families, groups, incentives.
- Bring a camera; Smartphone, bridge camera or a compact camera.
- Bring a snack and drink for the moment of rest
- Maximum capacity: 10 people
What does the experience include?
- Admission ticket to the guided tour.
- A collection of images that will not be the typical tourist photographs.
- Knowledge of the local culture, meet the local characters, approach to a city of contrasts between light and shadow.
Does not include: